Sunday, June 26, 2005

SOLD: 2002 Ford Taurus SES

SOLD

I am selling 2 of my cars right now, but I thought I'd post the info for the 2002 Ford Taurus in case anyone is interested. The car is in great shape, I'm just breaking up w/ my girlfriend and need to sell some assets.

2002 Ford Taurus SES
$8,799.00
56,200 Miles
Automatic Transmission
6-Cylinder Engine
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Gray

Features: A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bucket Seats, CD Player, Cruise Control, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Keyless Entry, Sunroof/Moonroof

Additional Selling Points: Kelley Blue Book value is approximately $8,630, last checked on 6/14/05. Power mirrors, power driver seats, tilt wheel, Lighted outside mirrors, antitheft system.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home