Thursday, May 12, 2005

Off to Vegas

Tomorrow I will be heading off to Las Vegas for my cousin's wedding. I am really looking forward to getting out of the house and away from life in Phoenix for a few days. It's going to be a short trip, but it should still be fun and relaxing. I'm looking forward to the craps & blackjack tables mostly ;)

In other news, I am finally making progress on my backyard... I now have the plants, trees and watering system in place. Our sod should be coming early next week, so I am looking forward to a summer of cooler temperatures in our backyard. We've had nothing but dirt for over 2 years, so to make it this far within the last month or so is pretty exciting. It's taken 2 years of tax returns to be able to afford it, but it will be worth it when it's all done.

I wrote an analysis of the Suns/Mavs series on my Suns blog, you can read it here.

I'm also starting to experiment with different affiliate programs to see if anyone's interested in buying stuff. So far no good. I'll keep trying though...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home