Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rigors of life suck

I have been going through a pretty tough time in my life right now w/ my personal life, and to a degree my professional life.

Personally, it just seems like one thing after another doesn't go the way that I'd hoped and everything keeps snowballing... hopefully it melts before it hits me in the face.

Professionally, I continue to be needed to grow and help move our company on new technologies and our primary service offerings. When people told me that school really starts when you get a job, not when you go to college, they certainly were right. You will learn a lot more at work than you will by reading a book or taking a test. Work is real-life, if you fail a class or test in school, it's not the end of the world.

These are just my rants - I know there are people all over the world going through harder times than I am, and I'm not trying to steal their shadow, but compared to how life was treating me, it's definitely on the downswing right now.

My2Cents


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home