Friday, January 07, 2005

Random thoughts

Not sure what to write about today, other than how busy work is right now.

With us missing a few employees, we're having to pick up the slack and keep up with all of our projects. This wouldn't be so bad, but we have a few technical issues that require research & troubleshooting and that takes us out of our work time (completing projects). When you're judged by what projects are completed, that research starts to take it's toll.

Looking forward to this weekend, especially if I get to watch a couple NFL playoff games. I have plans Saturday afternoon, but hopefully I'll get a chance to see portions of those games.

My weekly NFL picks:
  • Rams over the Seahawks (I hate Mike Holmgren)
  • Chargers over the Jets
  • Colts over the Broncos (barely)
  • Vikings over the Packers

My fantasy Basketball teams are doing alright - I'm in 2nd place in both leagues right now. If I could combine the teams I'd be doing great. In one league Lebron, Yao & Maggette are killing me on turnovers. In the other league, my centers can't score enough or shoot a decent FG%.

Btw - My favorite site to play fantasy sports on is Yahoo Fantasy Sports. They consistenly have the best games & most players to compete with.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home