Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Week 14 NFL Picks

How I finished... 12-4

I like to participate in NFL pools at work & in my neighborhood each week, so I figured I might as well put them up here and track my progress (or lack thereof).

NFL Week 14 Games


  • Game 1: Chicago @ Jacksonville - Chicago sucks, so I go w/ Jax at home.
  • Game 2: NY Giants @ Baltimore - Baltimore defense will take Manning to the ground.
  • Game 3: Indy @ Houston - Are you kidding...Manning will reach or surpass 48 TDs this week, tying or passing Dan Marino in the record books for single season TD passes.
  • Game 4: Cleveland @ Buffalo - This is a tough one, but I like Buffalo at home.
  • Game 5: New Orleans @ Dallas - Another tough one; you never know which team is going to show up. New Orleans takes it.
  • Game 6: Oakland @ Atlanta - Vick is amazing and ATL is headed to the playoffs; plus, I hate the Raiders, so Atlanta all the way.
  • Game 7: Seattle @ Minnesota - Another one where you don't know who's going to show up... After Dallas' comeback on Monday Night Football, I have to give the Vikings the advantage here.
  • Game 8: Cincinnati @ New England - Reigning Super Bowl Champs; need I say more?
  • Game 9: NY Jets @ Pittsburgh - I think the Jets give Roethlisberger a hard time, but the Steelers defense is too good for Pennington & Martin to win this one.
  • Game 10: Miami @ Denver - This should be a really easy pick, but I feel like Plummer & the Broncos might blow it... Broncos win.
  • Game 11: Detroit @ Green Bay - Ever seen Halloween? After the embarrassment against the Eagles, Favre and the Packers are going to chase Detroit up & down the field non-stop (ie: Michael Myers), until they're DEAD!
  • Game 12: Tampa Bay @ San Diego - Bucs are on a roll, but Chargers are playing pretty good too...Chargers in a squeaker.
  • Game 13: St. Louis @ Carolina - St. Louis rebounds from a few bad games.
  • Game 14: San Francisco @ Arizona - I have to pick the local team; Cards.
  • Game 15: Philadelphia @ Washington - Philly, no question.
  • MNF: Kansas City @ Tennessee - Tennessee, but only because Priest Holmes is out.

I went 8-8 last week, but if you read my post on Monday, you know that the games were crap. Anyone with a brain lost at least 6 games. Here's to a better week...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home