Wednesday, December 22, 2004

All about nothing

It's been a pretty uneventful week since my last post, although I did get my '79 Yamaha 250CRT (motorcycle) running on Saturday.

Have I mentioned that Xmas shopping sucks? Well it does; unless you have lots of money! I spent a few hours looking for gifts last night and only ended up buying things for 2 people. That means I have about 5 people left to shop for by Friday.

Do I know what I'm getting for Xmas from everyone? You bet...
-Gift Certificates
-Playstation 2
-Clothes
-Motorcross gear

Have I told anyone else what they're getting? Uhh, no.

On another note... still waiting for my blog to get picked up by Google and/or the other search engines. I've submitted to a few blog directories, but it doesn't seem to be helping yet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home