Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year's Eve Weekend

My weekend was pretty slow, especially after going out to the bar on Thursday. I went with a buddy and we hooked up w/ my girlfriend and some of her friends after going to another bar first. That night was crazy - so much so that I was trashed for New Year's Eve and didn't even stay up for the ball drop in Times Square. (actually I saw it on ESPN at 10PM)

After thinking my motorcycle was fixed, my buddy crashed it and now it's having some other problems. The gas leak is fixed, but now it's dying when shifting down (into 2nd gear) pretty consistently. Not sure what the problem is there.

I would've loved to watch the last week of the NFL on Sunday, but my girlfriend is trying to quit smoking (new year's resolution), so she didn't want to be in the house. Unfortunately, that meant that I couldn't be in the house either. We went to try and redeem a few Christmas gift certificates, but didn't really find anything. We did get a rifle target and decided to go shooting that evening though; it was pretty fun.

No more holidays for awhile...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home