Wednesday, December 22, 2004

NBA Suspensions

I don't agree w/ the whole arbitrator - league fiasco that's going on with the NBA. I think a company (the NBA), should be able to set it's own rules and that a 3rd party shouldn't be able to step in and rule completely opposite.

While I do like Artest, I am glad that the arbitrator ruled that his suspension would not change. He started it (well, kind of), and he continued punching people until he was in the locker room. Basically, he got about 15 games for each punch he threw. The other players involved got about the same, except for Stephen Jackson - he should've been suspended the rest of the year too.

After Indiana's great start following the suspensions, the Pacers have fallen hard; even after getting Reggie Miller back in the lineup (& David Harrison).

I think the NBA is still going to fight the O'Neal ruling and will not allow him to play this weekend. I'm also glad the league hasn't been promoting the fight re-match on Saturday - the type of behavior both teams displayed in November shouldn't be publicized.

My 2 Cents.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home