Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can't Find Adidas Deodorant

OK, I know this sounds like something stupid to post about on a blog, but I have not been able to find Adidas deodorant in any local grocery stores lately.

The stuff is cheap & works great... so why don't the big chains carry it in PHX anymore, where it's hot as hell? Can't find it at Walmart or Safeway. I'm still holding out hope for Fry's to have some, but I doubt they have it either (I think I've checked).

They could charge more for the stuff, they just need to keep stocking it in the local stores. Shoot, they can just send me 2 bars of Adidas deodorant a month and I'll be happy forever. :P

Seriously though... what's up w/ the disappearance of Adidas deodorant?

If you don't believe me that the stuff is great, read these other blog posts on Adidas deodorant:

Labels: , , ,


3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, I'm not TOO happy with my Adidas deodorant, but it IS better than others I've had before. Then again, I do live in FL- humidity central: where 48 hour protection turns into 4 hour protection. either way, I hope you find what you're looking for!

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that you blog about your deodorant is just one of the reasons i find it so easy to love you!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Sha-na-na said...

I guess in Phoenix, deordorant is a BIG deal! lol
We wouldn't want you to stink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home