Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Little of everything...

NASCAR
Sunday Jimmie Johnson won the Daytona 500 despite losing his crew chief Chad Knaus to suspension earlier in the week. Congrats to Jimmie... great race! Knaus has since been suspended for an additional 3 races and fined $25,000. I'm not sure exactly what he did to deserve the suspension (bending gray rules), but it does set a good example for everyone else.

Much to my chagrin, I was disappointed to see my boy Tony Stewart out on the track running into anyone and everyone who got in his way... A lot of people have been saying how he's taking on Dale Earnhardt's leadership role based on his comments before the race, but it seems his on-track actions are also helping him take the bad-boy image that Earnhardt also had.

NBA
The All-Star Game was pretty good over the weekend as well. Glad to see the West stars diverting to Tracy McGrady to help boost his spirits. It's unknown what's bothering him, but I'm sure everyone's been there in their own lives. Lebron was simply amazing leading the East squad to the victory, and the MVP tropy at the age of 21 is something special.

TRUCK
I got a new truck about 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be more happy!! I've been putting it off for years for a variety of reasons, but it's great to finally have it. I got a 2006 Tundra for a pretty good price and it drives great. My new alarm will ensure no one else gets to enjoy it too ;)

VEGAS
Nascar in Vegas is coming up!!! I'll get to see my family and enjoy the sights & sounds of the craziest city in the world (ok, maybe New York City is).

WEDDING
Two of my best friends are getting married during Easter weekend - it's about time (you know who you are!!!). Jokes aside, it should be fun to be there w/ both of them and enjoy a semi-vacation at the same time.

PERSONAL LIFE
I am having a blast right now and have no complaints. Enjoying the company of a lady as often as possible and it's great!

Uh..... what else? Nuthin....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home