Thursday, January 26, 2006

No title (can't think of one)

Just wanted to put something up since it's been awhile. My last post was a little dramatic, so maybe this one will lighten the mood.

Not much going on... probably starting a small website this weekend to help my buddy sell his dream product!! There's money out there, so we're gonna try and get some of it before it's too late. Don't worry, there'll be link on here soon and you can find out more about it.

Still looking for a truck... the bar & friends call my name too much, so I haven't been looking as hard as maybe I need to. My car's ok, so there's not that big of a rush either.

Got my tickets to Nascar in Vegas for March... very much looking forward to going & seeing my family there. We'll have an RV at the track and tickets for all 3 races, so it should be a lot of fun. My sis is going for the first time too, so it will be even better!

I'm out....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home